I'll be hosting an open Brick and Click Social Media Marketing & Communication workshop on Saturday, June 1 2013, from 11a-2:30pm at Iron Bridge Restaurant and Wine Company in Old Town Warrenton. We'll be in the ultra cool, reserved 'stone cellar' (pictured), and in addition to the workshop/presentation, attendees will enjoy a tastebud delighting lunch, with refreshments and appetizers included. It's always an enjoyable and impactful time of learning, networking and amazing food.
This workshop and presentation will focus on the latest marketing, communication and community building trends, strategies and changes in social media, with a heavy focus on Facebook. Whether you're a business professional, in marketing, a small business owner, in military public affairs or local/state/fed government...you're sure to come away with actionable info and hands-on help that applies to your unique goals and needs. A range of topics will be covered, including:
- an overview of what's been taking place across the 'social web'. The good stuff.
- content creation, management and movement - key to building and engaging your target 'community'. Helps SEO as well.
- Facebook - Pages - key changes, tips and strategies. You can work on your Page as the workshop progresses.
- FBook PPC advertising - Tips, strategies, even for modest budgets, to build brand awareness
- Mobile - I'll use a special App that enables me to display content from an iPhone 5 'live' to the presentation screen.
- Metrics - how to efficiently and effectively monitor what and how you're doing
- Twitter - tips, time and content management (Hootsuite); hacking through the noise to build an effective community and strategy. Why you need to be on Twitter.
- Linkedin - every professional needs an updated, active profile. Why your business likely needs one as well.
- Connecting the Dots - integrating everything and staying sane in the process
Fee for 3.5 hour workshop, including lunch and reserved venue, is $150. Generous discounts for past workshop attendees, Warrenton Chamber of Commerce members, military public affairs...and if you heard about Brick and Click on the radio, let me know which station, for a spcecial listener discount. If you've been given a discount code via ads or content you've seen on Facebook or elsewhere, share that when contacting me, Jeff Crites, to reserve your seat.If you want to reserve more than one seat, group discounts applied. Contact me for specifics on all discounts or any other details.
Seating is limited. Call 540 729-2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat now. Electronic payment (Paypal) reserves and confirms your seat. First come, first reserve!!
See the event on Facebook here. RSVP to it, or share with friends. If you refer a friend, you can receive a referral fee (tell them to tell me your name).
See you at 'the Bridge'!
Jeff Crites is Founder and Principal Strategist at Brick and Click Solutions, a 'boutique' agency offering Integrated Marketing/Communications services, solutions and strategies to businesses small and large, business professionals, military orgs, and media. Jeff, with 20 years experience in marketing and strategic communications (12 in radio) was Community Manager for Army.mil, part of a strategic communication team that built and managed the Army's official website, CMS and social media presence. He is a recognized expert in social/emerging media and communications, and was invited by NASDAQ OMX to be a panelist at its 'Social Media Leadership Forum', a half-day event at NASDAQ's famous Time's Square location during Advertising Week 2010. Read about this special day here (Ringing the Bell on the Future of Digital: Our Day At NASDAQ). Learn more about and connect with Jeff via Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.