The next in a series of Brick and Click Solutions training/workshops will be held Saturday, July 28, from 11a-2:30pm, at the popular Iron Bridge Wine Company and Restaurant on Main Street in Old Town Warrenton, Va. We'll be gathering in the reserved Stone Cellar - pictured below - for a terrific time of learning, networking and fabulous food.
"If you've been invited to be a part of a social media/Facebook Workshop, sign up now. I learned a ton about using Facebook as a marketing tool for my photography studio. Because of what I learned from Jeff, my fan base tripled in 3 weeks. A lot of workshops can be useless, but anything put together by Brick and Click would be a wise investment of both money and time."
~ Lauri Bridgeforth, owner, Full Frame Photography (Winchester, VA)
This workshop and presentation will be focused on having a vibrant, effective presence and strategy across the Social Web, with a deep focus on Facebook. Whether you're a business professional, marketer, small business owner, work for a major brand, military organization or other org, you'll come away with gobs of usable information and strategies that apply to your unique situation and needs. My workshops are designed to be impactful for experienced social communicators/marketers ... as well as those who are newer to the digital scene.
This workshop will cover:
- Where we are, where we're going - an overview of what's taking place across the social web
- Facebook changes - Timeline for Pages, how to build, engage with, serve Fan community. LOTS of changes lately. Numerous tips and strategies that you're likely not aware of
- Customizing Facebook - using third party apps to easily customize and manage Page Tabs. Also, Cover and Profile Images, and Optimizing your page and personal presence.
- PPC advertising - should you? Tips, strategies
- Mobile - an overview of the fast evolving mobile landscape
- Metrics - how to quickly and efficiently monitor what you're doing, so you can adjust strategy
- Twitter - tips, time management, how to be heard through the noise and build community
- Hootsuite - manage/schedule Twitter content and track metrics
- Blogging - should you blog? Finding your voice
- Pinterest - why it's the third most popular social network
- Linkedin - why you AND your business need an updated, living/breathing profile in this 160 million strong biz focused nework
- connecting the dots
- it's a workshop - personalized instruction and hands-on help
The workshop (event here on Facebook) includes lunch, refreshments and private venue. If you haven't been before, you're in for a treat. Cost for 3.5 hour workshop, lunch and venue is $150. Special discounts for multiple seat purchases, military public affairs and Greater Warrenton Chamber of Commerce members (contact for details). Early bird discount ended July 18th.
“Jeff set the standard of how to manage one of the largest social communities in the federal government--Army.mil--and along the way influenced Dept. of Defense Social Media policy. In a field that is often filled with self-proclaimed experts and blowhards, he is one of the few social media thought leaders who is able to define and translate tangible and measurable value from a medium that many find hard to quantify or define.”
~ Yancey Hall, former Senior Web Strategist at L-3 Communications, Associate at Booze Allen Hamilton
Includes limited follow-up questions and 6 month subscription to the B&C client-only e-mail newsletter. Seating is limited. Your seat is reserved by electronic payment (via Paypal, takes any credit card). Contact me, Jeff Crites, via email or phone with any questions and for invoicing. Other contact points to connect across the social web are found on my contact tab, and via social buttons in upper right side of website. See my Linkedin profile for a detailed view of work experience and skills, with 30 recommendations and counting.
WiFi available, feel free to bring a laptop so you can work on your own project(s) during the class. Presentation is on main screen ... so laptops are optional.
Guaranteed to be well worth your time. See you at the Bridge Saturday, July 28th!
UPDATE: If you couldn't make this workshop, no worries! You'll have more opportunities. The next workshop will be held at Iron Bridge on Saturday August 18th. Official event info will be posted soon, but feel free to contact me now to reserve your seat(s), Early Bird pricing in effect! And extra special discounts for military, area chamber members, and multi-seat purchases.
I'm also happy to come to you ... host a private workshop/training event at your business or organization, at a day/time that's best for you. Small to large groups, one-on-one sessions in person or via online screen sharing, with affordable fees and training that's cutomized to meet your unique needs.