Any and all are invited to my next Brick and Click workshop, focused on Facebook (event on Facebook )... with so many changes having taken place over the past year, and especially with the introduction of Timeline for Pages this month. This workshop will take place Monday, April 23rd, from 8:30am to 12pm, at the new Cornerstone Church office facilities off Blackwell Rd in Warrenton, Va. I wanted to start hosting some weekday workshops, so business owners and marketing/communication pros who can't make my standard Saturday workshops can hopefully attend.
Talking to numerous business folks in my area, Mondays seemed to pop up as a good day for many. Also, some business owners will recognize the value of sending their marketing/social media person(s) to a workshop like this on a workday, realizing a half-day, impactful session like this will offer immense value (and it will!!). Topics to be covered include:
- Changes to Pages (Timeline and more)
- Differences between Pages, Groups and Personal profiles
- Engagement - why it's critical to getting your messages seen
- Growing your Fan base, and serving them as well!
- Looking your best - page branding/design/images/customization
- Landing/information Tabs & Apps
- Content Marketing: creation, curation, scheduling
- PPC advertising - tips ... why it's an absolute must for most businesses
- ROI / Insights - measuring the effectiveness of your efforts
Here are your workshop/customization options: