Saturday, Feb 25th at Iron Bridge Restaurant in Old Town Warrenton, 11am - 2:30pm, includes mouth watering lunch and amazing venue. For small biz owners and staff, military public affairs, marketing & communication pros, biz people and entrepreneurs who don't have time to waste, and love making up lost time ... this is a great opportunity to pack months of learning into a less than half day session. Attendee questions - what's important to you - warmly welcomed.
Topics covered include:
- Important changes to social networks - heavy emphasis on FaceBook Pages
- Why authentic, creative Engagement is critical - and why most of your content might not be seen by Fans
- best ways to create/manage custom Page Tabs
- Pinterest (Next Big Thing is here, right ladies?), Twitter & Linkedin tips ... to G+ or not to G+ ... (insert your platform question here)
- PPC ads - Facebook & Google
- Creating, managing, scheduling, monitoring content with apps like Hootsuite. Turn 9-5 into a 24/7 communication machine
- Metrics/Insights - what matters, why it's important to measure & adjust strategy
- Integration ... connecting the Dots, online/offline
Hosted by Jeff Crites (me!), Founder/Chief of Strat(egery?) at Brick and Click Solutions (Linkedin profile); former Army.mil Community Manager, part of team that designed & managed the Army's official website & social media presence. Nearly two decades marketing, strategic communications, traditional and new/social media experience. Numerous clients from small businesses to national brands to military installations and more. Workshop guaranteed to take your marketing and communication efforts to the Next Level.
Fee just $150 (if you have a discount code/offer, please share when you contact me), includes amazing lunch, Stone Cellar venue, 'social' T-shirt & limited post-workshop questions answered. Additional opportunities to secure discounted consulting time offered as well. E-payment via paypal confirms your seat (seating is limited). Contact me, Jeff Crites, at 540.729.2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See what others have to say here. Event on Facebook Here.