For DC area/Northern Virginia marketing and communication pros, small business owners, those in military public affairs and more: I'm hosting an advanced workshop and presentation in the Stone Cellar room at Iron Bridge Restaurant and Wine Company, on Main Street in Old Town Warrenton, VA from 10:30am to 2pm on Saturday, July 30th. A tastebud exploding lunch, personal wait staff, appetizers and refreshments are included in the fee. This workshop is designed for those with intermediate and higher social media/integrated communication experience, looking to take your efforts and ROI to the next level. Past workshops - several at Iron Bridge - have been enthusiastically received. Topics to be covered include:
- Facebook Page customization - using third party services to build and manage iFrame Tabs
- Facebook Page changes - the good and not so good, getting up to speed on all capabilities
- Facebook Pay Per Click Advertising - creating, targeting, managing, checking campaign ROI
- Twitter - filtering out noise and spam ... building a higher value, targeted community
- Using platforms like Hootsuite to schedule and manage content on Twitter & Facebook
- Google+ - what are the implications, for personal and business use
- ROI / Metrics
- Maximizing your Linkedin presence - personal and business
- Geolocation - Foursquare, Facebook Places, etc
- QR Codes
- Connecting the dots - integrating offline (brick) and online (click)
Credentials: I have 18+ years in marketing and communications, including a 13 year radio career as an award-wining writer/producer, Operations Manager of 3 XM Satellite Radio channels, and Operations/Website Manager/News anchor for the syndicated Morning in America show; formerly Online Community Manager for Army.mil, part of a team that designed and managed the Army's official website and social media presence; formerly Enterprise Social Media Manager at Intridea, specializing in Social Business Design, weaving 'social' throughout orgs and businesses; founded Brick and Click in 2008, with numerous satisfied clients ranging from small businesses to military orgs to national brands. I was an invited panelist at NASDAQ OMX's 'Future of Social Media' event at NASDAQ's famous Times Square market site last fall during Advertising week. Picture above is of the panel ... that's me on the far left.
The fee for this 3.5 hour workshop and presentation is $125, which includes a fantastic meal, appetizers, refreshments, personal wait staff and venue that past attendees rave about - the reserved Stone Cellar at Iron Bridge. You must contact me (Jeff Crites) to reserve your seat, and seating is limited: call 540.729.2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic payment confirms your reservation. The event on Facebook is here. Those attending are encouraged to RSVP 'yes' on the Event page. Hope to see you July 30th at Iron Bridge. It will be time and money well spent.